Friday, December 14, 2012

Show This Saturday at Copro Gallery

This Saturday I'm glad to be taking part in an awesome show.

December 15, 8:00 - 11:30 PM
The Illumination group art exhibition
Copro Gallery Christmas Party

Bergamot Arts Complex, 2525 Michigan Ave T5, Santa Monica, CA 90404 - 310-829-2156


I worked hard on a four new paintings. I hope you guys like it.
I also took two of the paintings and had the cool peeps at Static Medium make some Giclee Prints for me. Check under my "Shop" tab and see check out my available prints.

These are  of my new paintings, for the show.

"Fine Tuning Viola" 11"x25" Oils on Board. Contact Copro Gallery for availability. This is available as a Giclee Print.
"Inseparable" 11"x14" Oils on Board. Contact Copro Gallery for availability. This one too is available as a Giclee Print.
Check out my shop by clicking here.

1 comment:

m-a izu said...

I looove "fine tuning viola"
this is genius!!